Monday, November 10, 2008

Punk Rock Republicans


I am often asked what my favorite band of all time is, and for me it is an incredibly difficult decision - almost impossible. However, if I had to pick a band, it would probably be The Ramones. I have been a fan since around sixth grade when I first heard the song "I Want To Be Sedated" on the radio and was immediately hooked (I even had my first kiss while "Beat on the Brat" was playing in the background). The power, impact and influence of possibly the greatest band of all time and the inventors of punk rock is absolutely endless and infinitely spanning.

It is my great honor to announce that Linda Ramone, the wife of the late legend Johnny Ramone will be joining me to campaign for my father in Nevada on Monday and Tuesday. I couldn't be more excited and humbled if Elvis himself came out on the road with me. Looking forward to sharing with you what its like to campaign with a legend!

No comments: